- I the undersigned in consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the Edithvale Fire Brigade “All Fired Up” Fun Run (the event) for myself, my executors, my heirs, executors and/or administrators (we) hereby waive all and any claim, right or cause of action which we might otherwise have arising out of my death or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my entry or participation in the event.
- This waiver, release and discharge shall be, and operate separately, in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event and their servants, agents, representatives but is not limited to the event organisers, medical and paramedical personnel, police officers and shall so operate whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributable to the act or neglect of any one or more of them
- If the entrant is under the age of 18, I certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of and he/she has my consent to participate in the Edithvale Fire Brigade Fun Run.
- The entry fee is not refundable in all circumstances including cancellation of the event.
- I acknowledge that I should seek medical advice prior to participation in the event if I have suffered or I am suffering from any medical condition. I have listed on the entry form any medical or physical condition from which I suffer that might affect my performance. I hereby consent to receive, at my expense, medical treatment including ambulance, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the event.
- The understand that the Event and the conduct thereof , and participation in the Event will be effected by weather and the prevailing conditions and I acknowledge that these conditions are governed by chance and are not under the control of the Event organisers.
- This document is not amendable and any amendments made to it will render this entry null and void.
- Thereby attest and verify that I am physically fit and have undergone sufficient training for this event.
- I understand that my personal details may be shared with other parties involved in this event for medical, promotional or statistical purposes.
- I certify that I am participating in or am the parent or guardian of a child which is under the age of 18 years participating in the event and have read this agreement and fully understand it.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during the event.
- I understand that the entry fee does not include personal insurance for me or any person under my guardianship or our possessions.
- Event Dispute Resolution
There will be a twenty minute time period between the posting of the event results and the presentation ceremony. Any objections or concerns in relation to the first three places in each event shall be raised during this time to the event organisers. If there are no objections or concerns raised during this period the results will be deemed as final.
- Copyright and right to use images
I acknowledge the right of the event organisers to use my email address obtained in my registration for the event and photographs taken at the event for their use in promotional communications and other purposes for current and future events without my further consent being obtained.
I further consent to the Event organisers using my name, image, likeness and also my performance in the Event, at any time, to promote the Event by any form of Media.
I have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the 2018 All Fired Up Edithvale CFA Fun Run